pan-users

[Pan-users] Does "Mark selected groups read" mark by possession or by ti

From: PsiStormYamato
Subject: [Pan-users] Does "Mark selected groups read" mark by possession or by time?
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 20:22:09 -0500

I was wondering if using the "Mark selected groups read" function will only mark all headers for that group that have been downloaded, or does it also mark all headers as read even if they have not been downloaded yet?

I have been using this function as a quick way of marking all downloaded headers as "read", but I don't want to use it if it will cause me to miss any posts that have been posted in between the time that I downloaded the headers and the time that I marked the group as read.