pan-users

[Pan-users] Bug in Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy (Pan v.0132)

From: Midnight Sun
Subject: [Pan-users] Bug in Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy (Pan v.0132)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 00:58:47 +0000

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if I'm alone in having this bug but for me I am unable to
post followups to messages in newsgroups.  I can start a new thread and
post without any trouble but clicking the "followup to newsgroup" button
does nothing at all.  Nor for that matter does accessing the same
command through the "Post" menu or pressing "F".

I googled but couldn't find anyone else mentioning this problem so am
not sure if I am in some way responsible for it.  Also - the "Reply to
author in mail" option does nothing either.

I would appreciate any feedback!

Midnight Sun