pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Two instances of PAN

From: Rick Barry
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Two instances of PAN
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 20:00:05 -0800 (PST)

Thanks so much for doing that. I will learn so much more than just the answer
to my original inquiry.

I do have a /usr/bin. I looked after reading your instructions. originally, I
stopped looking thinking the /bin was what you were talking about.

I'll let you know how I make out. No doubt, another question or 2 is bound to
pop up.