pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: clearing headers?

From: CSV4ME2
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: clearing headers?
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 16:11:26 +0200

No, no, Stallman's kernel was named Herd, as in GNU/Herd, that never took off
and luckily for us Linus appeared, undaunted by any and all professors with
established names, such as Andy Tanenbaum (minix:remember that famous mail?)

As a man with a mission and a vision Stalllman must be pissed off that all his
work is now popularly remembered as the Linux OS.

Give Stallman at least some credits