pan-users

[Pan-users] Threading problem

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Threading problem
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:57:51 +0000 (UTC)

        Somebody please take a glance at gmane.comp.emulators.wine.user,
particularly at two threads started by me on Sunday the 21st and
Wednesday the 24th of this month. Every new reply from somebody named
vitamin starts a new thread; and when I tell Pan to watch such a pseudo-
thread, it doesn't catch the next one. In fact, other stuff keeps falling
into the middle.

        What is causing this misbehavior, and what can I do about it?

Fedora 8 & 9; Alpine 1.10, Pan 0.132; Privoxy 3.0.6;
Dillo 0.8.6, Galeon 2, Epiphany 2, Opera 9, Firefox 2 & 3