pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Helper program bug with latest gtk (windows)

From: Steve Davies
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Helper program bug with latest gtk (windows)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:58:16 +0100

2008/7/25 Petr Kovar <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>
> drbob, Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:43:27 +0000 (UTC):
>
>> On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 14:53:11 +0000, walt wrote:
>> >
>> > BTW I'm running pan compiled from the current svn source, so there have
>> > been a few bug fixes lately that you don't have yet.  Where did you get
>> > your windows version of pan?
>>
>> I'm running the 0.132.4 binary release from:
>>
>> http://paninstall.googlepages.com/
>
> Did you try any other GTK+ for Windows vendor, e.g.
> <http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/>? If so, what was the output? The
> same as with <http://gtk-win.sourceforge.net/>?
>
> Cheers,
> Petr Kovar

I compile the installer build at http://paninstall.googlepages.com/,
and I will endeavour to do an SVN build against the latest 2.12.x GTK
version, as it is about time I did that anyway :)

This will take at least a day or two as I am fully booked right now.

I would still be interested in any difference between the galdewin and
gtk-win versions though.

Regards,
Steve