pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan keeps "forgetting" server

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan keeps "forgetting" server
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 00:51:23 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:18:47 -0700, Joe Zeff wrote:

> I might add, btw, that nuking and starting over would be a major PITA,
> considering that, as I've mentioned earlier, there are at least 1,000
> old posts on the server in the group I frequent, and Pan is not exactly
> good about sorting by date!

Of course it's a PITA!  And putting up with your current problem isn't?

That's why I suggested saving your .pan2 directory and copying your
valuable files one by one to the new .pan2 until you find the bad one.
That particular PITA *should* occur only once (unless you have a bigger
problem, as Duncan pointed out).