pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Problem with the list of headers

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Problem with the list of headers
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 00:10:04 -0700

On 06/26/2008 Duncan wrote:
It'd sure be nice to have the options as described above, tho, and actually have it working again! That's for sure!

I'd be happy if there were a way for the user to decide for themselves if ignored messages were to be marked read. As far as marking all read when I leave the group, that leaves the chance that some of the messages I want to read were skipped, as does happem.