pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Folders: gone forever?

From: Phil
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Folders: gone forever?
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 11:16:23 -0700 (PDT)

One alternative,I know an unlikely one, is a few
faithful users suggest to Charles that we hire a C++
contractor to help him.

To get anything meaningful done would cost $2000+ at
least I imagine.  If 20 people put in $100 each, that
might get a couple of bugs fixed.

Crazy I suppose.

=== message truncated ===