pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Anyone get pan compiling with gcc 4.3 yet?

From: Keith Richie
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Anyone get pan compiling with gcc 4.3 yet?
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 21:24:26 -0400

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 12:53 PM, Duncan <address@hidden> wrote:
> "Keith Richie" <address@hidden>
>  posted address@hidden,
>  excerpted below, on  Fri, 04 Apr 2008 09:51:18 -0400:

>  > against Gnome 2.22 fixing g_assert problems<br><br><a
>  > href="http://mail.gnome.org/archives/garnome-list/2008-April/
>  msg00000.html">http://mail.gnome.org/archives/garnome-list/2008-April/
>  msg00000.html</a><br>
>  > <br><br>
>
>  Please don't get the wrong idea here, but...
>
>  First, could you please kill the HTML in your posts?  I know you're using
>  gmail but that doesn't mean everybody does.  There's a reason pan doesn't
>  do HTML.  Please respect that on the pan lists at least, even if you
>  can't be bothered to respect no-HTML readers elsewhere.

Damn how the hell did that happen? Gremlins I tell you. Gremlins.
I can't stand html messages in a mailing list looks like crap in Pan.
Which is where I usually post and read this list from, but already had
to sessions opened and didn't want to lose my place.

I don't even like html email messages.

>  Second, for a moment there I thought it was all an Inkscape patch! =8^( I
>  was just quick-scanning and suddenly saw inkscape and not pan. )  If
>  you'd have mentioned "(and inkscape)" or something similar, it would have
>  prevented a bit of confusion on my part. =8^)

Just wanted to add some spice to your life :)