pan-users

[Pan-users] sent posts??

From: Beartooth Sciurivore
Subject: [Pan-users] sent posts??
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:44:05 +0000 (UTC)

        In Old Pan, I used to be able to get to copies of posts I had
sent, which were often useful for a variety of purposes. If there's a
file of them anywhere in New Pan, I have yet to find it.

        Is there? Or is it coming back, when Charles gets to it? Or ...?

--
Beartooth Staffwright, PhD, Neo-Redneck Linux Evangelist
Fedora 8; Ubuntu 7.10; CentOS 5.1; Alpine 1.0, Pan 0.132; Privoxy 3.0.6