pan-users

[Pan-users] old trouble : can't email

From: Beartooth Sciurivore
Subject: [Pan-users] old trouble : can't email
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:04:51 +0000 (UTC)

        When I try to email a post, I click on Post, then on Reply to
Author; then I delete the address in the Mail to field, and type in  the
one I want. But it hasn't worked for months, at least.

        Is it me, or is it Pan?

        If it's Pan, is there hope?

--
Beartooth Staffwright, PhD, Neo-Redneck Linux Evangelist
Fedora 8; Ubuntu 7.10; CentOS 5.1; Alpine 1.0, Pan 0.132; Privoxy 3.0.6