pan-users

[Pan-users] ch-ch-ch-ch-changes - headerbar groupPanel

From: Glenn
Subject: [Pan-users] ch-ch-ch-ch-changes - headerbar groupPanel
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 16:31:27 -0700

Upgraded from FC3 to FC8 and it moved me from Pan 0.14.2.91 to Pan 0.132. Things have Changed!

One thing I was able to do in the old Pan was to resize the headerbar objects (subject,score,Author,lines,date) to hide the unwanted items such as score and lines. However, I can not get them any smaller than a few chars wide.

Is there a way to reorder the headerbar or remove unwanted columns?

Also...
In the groups panel, I have my subscribed groups but now also have a object called "other groups" that consist of all the groups I'm not subscribed to. In the old pan, I was able to select "show only subscribed groups". Is there an equivalent in the new version of Pan?

Thank You In Advance!