pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan (0.14.2 version) printer

From: Maurice
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan (0.14.2 version) printer
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:39:54 +0000

Trying Mandriva 2008.0 (PowerPack) and have an odd printing problem with 'old'
Pan.

If I try to print a posting (File--> Print) a small window appears
showing "lpr" as the printer call, but hitting OK just no-ops.

I can't figure out what other string to replace 'lpr 'with, or any Pan setting
that copes with this.      (Tried 'lprint', 'printer1'...)

--
/\/\aurice