pan-users

[Pan-users] (No subject header)

From: me at swva
Subject: [Pan-users] (No subject header)
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 16:26:13 -0500 (EST)

I messed up a machine again recently, and had to do a second clean install of Fedora 8; then I added all sorts of stuff back in that I had saved to media from this and other machines -- particularly .pan2 from my home directory.

The help still shows me using 0.132, as before; but the font has gone all illegibly tiny on me. (And yes, I checked the display; it is set to the monitor I'm using.)

        So I went to the general preferences and enlarged. A bunch.

        No change. I closed and re-opened Pan. No change.

        Do I have to log clear off and back on, or something??
--
Beartooth Staffwright, Neo-Redneck, Double Retiree,
Not Quite Clueless Linux Power User