pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 502 rejected by RADIUS: (no message)

From: Paul J. Dudley
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 502 rejected by RADIUS: (no message)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:01:14 -0500

Just a thought for you, how many connections are allowed to the
Earthlink newsserver? My local ISP farms out there news to a third
party provider which now limits the number of simultaneous connexions
to their server. I've been denied access many times to the point that
I've subrogated my news reading to a free news server for text only.

Cheers,

Kurt

Kurt,

Would you please help me by explaining how I go about the above. Is this
something
I set up in my news reader ( Pan 0.14.2.91 )? Or do I need to contact earthlink
about
their server ? The prospect of having to deal with earthlink at all is getting
very
nerve wracking. 10:45ish - 5pm yesterday, 11:00 - 3:57 (so far) today, and
still no
resolution. And the latest thing they've dealt me is, please give us 24 - 48
hours
to investigate - We'll call you .........Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Sorry 'bout ranting .. I need to take a ride ( or a drink ) and calm down.
They've
really pushed me to the brink with this problem..

Paul