pan-users

[Pan-users] 502 rejected by RADIUS: (no message)

From: Paul J. Dudley
Subject: [Pan-users] 502 rejected by RADIUS: (no message)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 18:12:02 -0500

Hello,
[ Pan 0.14.2.91 ]
I'm getting an error when trying to access newsgroups:

default handshake failed: 502 rejected by RADIUS: (no message)

Everything worked ok up until last night. This morning is when the error started.
I've made no changes to my setup(s).
So I then booted up win2k and got the same error no matter which reader I tried. I got into contact with Earthlink right away and was on the phone or chat with them until 5:00ish ( 11:00 - 5:00 ). They could find nothing wrong and weren't even familiar with this error message. And this was their so called experts.

 Can someone explain what this means and what I need to do ?

 advTHANKSance

 Paul