pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Previews gone screwy

From: Greg Lee
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Previews gone screwy
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 23:38:35 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 19:11:19 -0400, Dave Chand wrote:

> Is it a pan bug or a gtk bug? Please let us know what Matthias has to
> say about this.

I guess that's going to be a matter of opinion, but mine is
that it's a gtk bug.  If the routine gdk_pixbuf_loader_write has
the limitation that it can only write x-many bytes at a time,
then it should only write that many bytes at a time.  It makes
no sense to require all callers to know about and enforce this
restriction.

As I said, I don't know anything about gtk, but I don't let that
keep me from having an opinion.

--
Greg