pan-users

[Pan-users] Very odd behaviour

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: [Pan-users] Very odd behaviour
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:57:20 +0000 (UTC)

I've posted a couple of png files to http://www.bigelow.org/~bcb/
prob1.png and prob2.png.

First, the text that gets shown has NOTHING what-so-ever to do with the
item in the header pane and second, I can see no reason why these 2 got
threaded together (other than the headers are "subject" and "Re: subject".

What's going on?

I've tried deleting the groups articles and then getting new ones, with
the same result.  The server is news.individual.net, which I think is
fairly large and not likely to have a configuration problem (but you
never know :-)

pan 0.132, "Waxed in black"
fc6

Thanks
Bruce

--
Bruce Bowler        | Don't take life too seriously, it's not permanent -