pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: [pan-0.132] wrong linebreak

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: [pan-0.132] wrong linebreak
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 17:34:10 +0000 (UTC)

Jan Schubert <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sat, 18 Aug 2007 09:42:48
+0200:

> Duncan wrote:
>> There's a wrap toggle.  Are you aware of that?  View, Body pane, Wrap
>> article body.  W is the hotkey.  I assume you weren't aware of it, hit
>> it accidentally, and didn't know how to turn it off.
>
> Ooops, you are right. Has there been any Change with 0.132 in this
> issue?

Not to my knowledge. =8^)

> Anyway, solved now :-).

=8^)  I think this is the first time I've seen this one come up, but a
couple of the other toggles, "q" for mute quoted text, and "b" (I think
that's the default, I've change enough of my hotkeys I'm no longer sure)
for abbreviate group names, seem to get accidentally toggled a bit more
frequently.  So such questions aren't entirely uncommon on this list. =8^)