pan-users

[Pan-users] 'Old' Pan (0.14.2): Where is the Score file?

From: Maurice Batey
Subject: [Pan-users] 'Old' Pan (0.14.2): Where is the Score file?
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 17:49:36 +0100

Belatedly trying to set up a Score file, I'm having a hair-tearing time with
the 'Edit Scorefile' function in old Pan.

This is not only because it insists on using Vi - an editor totally alien to
my way of working - but because Pan itself gets into a weird lockup.

Also, any change I make in Preferences w.r.t. to Scorefile editor appear to be
ignored.

I Googled, and saw one one posting that recommended editing the Score file
outside Pan.

So, the $54 question is: Where does Pan 0.14.2 expect to *find* the Score
file?!

Maurice Batey
  (Retired in Surrey, UK)