pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: (Fixed) Pan won't start from Applications menu

From: Roger T. Imai
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: (Fixed) Pan won't start from Applications menu
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 23:30:35 -0500

Duncan,

You have made yourself a Linux friend. I saved your messages in my Linux documents folder for inspiration.

I'll keep an eye out for Linux in a Nutshell and Running Linux. It makes sense, the O'Reilly books are probably the best written and most densely packed with information of all computer publications

Again, thanks for your great help and encouragement.

--R.