pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Multipart Messages

From: Michael Satterwhite
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Multipart Messages
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 13:01:22 -0500

On Sunday 29 July 2007 12:51:06 Travis wrote:
> [...]

Are you sure it can be done at all?

I don't see an option for this nor any commands to initiate the download. When
I select one piece of a multipart message, pan downloads for a long time (I
thought that was a good sign), but it never asks where to save or appears to
do anything with what it downloaded. It's as if what it downloaded went into
the bitbucket.