pan-users

[Pan-users] Import from Old Version

From: Mike - EMAIL IGNORED
Subject: [Pan-users] Import from Old Version
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:05:31 -0400

I just installed pan 0.131 on a new laptop.  My
previous version is 0.14.2.91 .  The first
difference I noticed is the new directory name
.pan2 .  Then I saw that the configuration format
is different.  Is there any way to import data
the old version into the new version?  This
would include all configuration information,
including servers and newsgroups, and the
contents of messages saved in folders.

Thanks,
Mike.