pan-users

[Pan-users] Supplying parameters to applications

From: Lionel B
Subject: [Pan-users] Supplying parameters to applications
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:29:53 +0000 (UTC)

I'd like to set my preferred browser to Opera. The command to open a url
in a new tab in a running instance of opera is:

  opera --remote 'openURL(URL,new-page)'

What should I enter in the Pan Preferences/Application/Web Browser field
so that it if I click on a link in a message the link's url is supplied
as the URL parameter for the above command?

Thanks,

--
Lionel B