pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: few questions about new design of Pan

From: Lionel B
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: few questions about new design of Pan
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 22:15:30 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:18:55 +0300, Zygfryd Homonto wrote:

> I've just switched from old to new Pan and therefore I have few
> questions about Pan
>
> 1-while going to group with new messages and pressing then N it goes to
> new message but it does not display it - being in this group already and
> pressing N again it goes to next new message and now it reads it -
> strange right ?

Yes, I find this a *major* annoyance. I think it appeared about ver 0.127
or thereabouts. I thought it had been discussed here before and reported
as a bug, but I checked bug reports recently and couldn't find anything
similar...

> 2-while there is already thread and new message is inside it then first
> message in this thread is not bold (font) so it is difficult to find
> where the new message is

Well, 'N' should take you there... and if an unexpanded thread has new
messages then the first header in the thread should be underlined.

[...]

Regards,

--
Lionel B