pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: An "alias" feature for group names

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: An "alias" feature for group names
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 00:14:26 +0000 (UTC)

Benjamin Esham <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sat, 07 Jul 2007 15:44:23
+0000:

> Benjamin Esham wrote:
>
>> * Duncan:
>>
>> > When abbreviated names is turned on, expand the last TWO sections,
>> > not just the last section.
>>
>> That's a great idea!  I think it would solve my problems quite nicely.
>
> By the way, is there a feature request ticket for this feature yet?
> I'll fill one out if there isn't.

IDK if there's one or not.  However, Charles suggested it as a solution
to the problem, so he's aware of the idea and doesn't oppose it.  That
said, a formal bug on it is a good idea, as it'll provide the useful
tracker so the idea doesn't get lost.  Actually, it should be trivial
enough to implement that I'm not sure why Charles didn't do it right
away, unless he /did/ forget about it.