pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: printing

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: printing
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:05:26 +0000 (UTC)

Thufir <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Thu, 21 Jun 2007 07:05:24
+0000:

> Errr, where's the "print this post" command in the menu, pls?

You've apparently missed the couple threads on the topic here recently...
Repeating...

Charles hasn't included that feature yet in new-pan.  He plans to (and in
fact, there's a reserved shortcut for printing in accels.txt if you
look), but has said he plans to use the new GTK+ printing features when
he does.  Those have been around for a couple releases now I believe, but
I guess there's still enough people using older versions, it'd be a
problem.  Hopefully, he'd be able "degrade gracefully" as they say, and
simply dim or remove from display the feature if build against older GTK+
versions without printing support, but either way, the feature hasn't
made it yet.

The workaround I've been suggesting is to save the post as text, then
open it in your favorite text editor (with printing), and print from
there.