pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan + XP : .pan2 location and Save dialog questions

From: Stephen Fekete
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan + XP : .pan2 location and Save dialog questions
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 11:48:54 +0100

Firstly only recently tried Pan and am very impressed. Thanks to all involved. 2 questions: 1. .pan 2 folder is located at C:\Documents and Settings\User\.pan2 while I have Pan on a different partition (D). How do I change the location of the .pan2 folder so it is also on the D partition. 2. I've set the download folder and I want simply to double click an item and have it download to this folder not have the 'Pan:Save Articles' dialog pop up.
Thanks to anybody who can help.