pan-users

[Pan-users] Odd problem with 131 on fc5

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: [Pan-users] Odd problem with 131 on fc5
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 09:49:21 -0400

(sorry if you get this twice, my post thru gmane doesn't seem to have
gone)

I just upgraded from 128 to 131 and have noticed an odd (and somewhat
disturbing) problem when navigating using the g and n keys.

g properly takes me to the next group with unread posts.  n properly
takes me to the first unread post but *doesn't* open it.  A subsequent n
will take me to the next unread post and *does* open it.  Do it enough
times and eventually you'll get back to the unread message, unless
there's only 1.

Has anyone else seen this?  Bug # if it's been reported (so I can add a
me too :-).

Any other info needed to help debug it that I can provide?

TIA,
Bruce

--
Bruce Bowler        | You teach best what you most need to learn.  -