pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Mac OS X Intel binaries

From: Florian Penzkofer
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Mac OS X Intel binaries
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 18:26:33 +0200

Hi,

> Thanks for building this!
>
> I have friends who use OS X and would like to try Pan, but don't
> know anything about Linux, free software, or fink.  Is this something
> that someone could just download and run like the Windows build?

Yes, it _should_ run without any additional work. Only the Apple X11
Server package has to be installed. I think it is not installed by
default but it is on the OS X install discs.
And as I already said,I only tested it on my own machine, so there might
be more bugs... I hope your friends won't hate Pan just because of my
bad .app package.

Flo