pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 0.129 - a few minor issues

From: Richard Gold
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.129 - a few minor issues
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:08:07 -0500

Jim Henderson wrote:
Just built and installed 0.129 and overall I like it a lot - thanks for all the hard work, Charles!

I've noticed a few odd things, though:

1. Sometimes when I pull down new messages, I see the new message header count in the newsgroup list, and if I go through all of the messages that are unread, Pan tells me that there is still an unread message. I've assigned a hotkey to the "read/unread" item in the header view menu, and if I show all messages and then immediately show the unread messages, the remaining unread messages show up. There doesn't seem to be a pattern to this behaviour, at least not that I can see.
I have the same problem here, and I've had a recurrence of the show ignored threads/authors bug that was fixed in 0.128 (I think).

Kudos for the select multiple groups!

Richard Gold