pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: How to quickly get article counts?

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: How to quickly get article counts?
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:28:20 -0400

Thanks but I was really just looking for something convenient.  I
could always write a little Perl::NNTP script or whatever that will
give me the counts but that's really not much better because all of
those approaches are disconnected from the actual client.

I was just checking to make sure I had not missed something because it
seems rather odd for it to have been removed, or I guess lost in this
case.

CR