pan-users

[Pan-users] Toggling the Task Window?

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Toggling the Task Window?
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 01:34:28 +0000 (UTC)

When I click on 'Tasks' at the bottom left of the status bar, naturally I
want to see the Tasks window -- what else!

However, once I've seen the Tasks window and finished whatever business I
had there, I invariably click a second time on 'Tasks' at the bottom left
of the status bar, assuming that it will toggle OFF the Tasks window --
but no, it doesn't.

Before I submit a new-feature request on the gnome.org bugs website, I'd
like to get some feedback from you propeller-heads who hang out here.

I think that many clickable icons should be toggle switches.  What do you
think?