pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Editing scoring rules

From: Geoff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Editing scoring rules
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:25:34 +0000

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:08:58 -0800
JCA <address@hidden> wrote:

>     One thing that I would like to be able to do with Pan
> is to view the scoring rules I have defined, and
> edit/remove them, if I want to. I do not know how to do
> this in Pan 0.121. Is it possible at all? If it is, how?
> If it isn't, is this something in the works?

I asked this question, and received a helpful reply on 9th
January.  See the thread : Re: [Pan-users] Re: An issue
(can't remove task), and a question (edit scoring rules)

Geoff

All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease
of use." - PC Magazine
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html