pan-users

Re: [unclassified] [Pan-users] Re: [OT] Pan Docs 070101

From: Graham
Subject: Re: [unclassified] [Pan-users] Re: [OT] Pan Docs 070101
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 09:49:39 +0000

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 09:45:52 +0000 (UTC)
Duncan <address@hidden> wrote:

> That's the intuitive explanation, but general sources seem to agree
> that it's incorrect.
[snipped main body]

As this hasn't much to do with Pan, and was only roused by questions
over Pan documentation, let me say (in the words of a minor television
personality) "I reject your reality and substitute my own" :)

It has to be left there, but I say again any documents that are
generated need to be understood by the target audience and (since we
live in a multi-national and multi-cultural society) shouldn't contain
any explanations which when translated by software, shouldn't be too
far of the meaning that the original writer intended.  That's the
ideal: try to get as close to it as you can. :)
--

Graham