pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.120 "Plate of Shrimp"

From: Graham
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.120 "Plate of Shrimp"
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 09:35:24 +0000

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 21:21:40 -0500
Darren Albers <address@hidden> wrote:

> Ubuntu Package is up:
> http://darrenalbers.com/pan

An annoying problem has shown itself that I saw in the previous Edgy
build.  It is still there in the new build.

I use Pan in tabbed mode.  In a newsgroup the headers are displayed
under the Header Pane tab.  If I should want to download an attachment,
I click on the header and then to view it I can click on the Body Pane
tab.

However, when I click again on the Header Pane tab, it sets itself up
a fair way to the right, and I have to move the slider to the left to
see the text of the headers.  When you have to do this a number of
times it gets very annoying.

Have I got something set up wrongly that this behaviour appears no
matter what the build (I have tried compiling Pan with the same
results)?  Or have I found a bug?
--

Graham