pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan Docs 070101

From: Darren Albers
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan Docs 070101
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 22:16:05 -0500

Douglas Bollinger wrote:
As we all realise, Pan could use some more documentation.  The only real
centralized source of docs is at the wiki, here:

http://www.darrenalbers.net/wiki/index.php?title=Pan_FAQ&oldid=1412

This is a fine start, but a program as big and complex as Pan can really use
some extensive online help.  So I decided to take a crack at it.
Oh and not that it matters but that link is to an old version of the FAQ

http://www.darrenalbers.net/wiki/index.php?title=Pan_FAQ

I don't think the content is dramatically different but it is best to link to the current version. ;)