pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Question about Multi-Part Post Detection (BNR2-like feat

From: Nawglan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Question about Multi-Part Post Detection (BNR2-like feature)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:22:17 -0500

On 11/20/06, Robert Krig <address@hidden> wrote:
[snip]
Correct me if I am wrong (maybe my settings are not optimised.), but in
PAN if you go into a newsgroup, pan will group all parts of a single
post but not all posts of a multi-part posts as one.

Allow me to give an example since that explanation was probably quite
confusing.
[snip]

You could try selecting the first part, and hitting control-s.  This
has some bugs though.  My guess is it uses the message id or something
like that to select all of the parts.  However, if a poster queues up
several binaries to post at once with power post or something like
that, and doesn't start a new session, all binaries posted will get
selected with control-s.  Not just the one you have highlighted.

Anyhow, give it a try and see what happens.

--
Dez.