pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.119 Multiple servers. Howto?

From: Scott
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.119 Multiple servers. Howto?
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 20:55:17 +0000 (UTC)

I've got Pan configured to use three different servres.

I was expecting to find separate group lists for each server, but they
seem to be combined into one big list.

I find that rather odd, messy and somewhat confusing.  I've not seen that
on other newsreaders before.

My problem is that two of the servers carry most of the same newsgroups.
I want to switch from using one server to the other.

I see you can use different posting profiles, but how do I *read* a
newsgroup from a different server?

TIA

--
        Scott