pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Select all subscribed groups [Was: Re: feature request]

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Select all subscribed groups [Was: Re: feature request]
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 01:12:55 +0000 (UTC)

"Matej Cepl" <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Fri, 03 Nov 2006 19:34:53
+0000:

> Duncan scripst:
>> Pan is in very deep feature freeze ATM, only fixing bugs, until 1.0, so
>> that would be a "no".
>
> OK, being now in the software business myself (although originaly by
> education I was lawyer), I can appreciate importance of freezes.
>
>> So that has a fairly reasonable chance of happening before 1.1.
>
> Thanks a lot!

BTW, if you didn't read it in the other thread, after a couple more votes
on the bug, it had about 10 votes, and Charles accepted it and targeted it
for 1.1.  So we have a hard target now.  =8^)

There's some other news in that too, tho.  Last I checked, 1.1 wasn't yet
a possible target.  Thus, this means it's now a target and Charles is
doing the pre-1.0 remaining bug-shift to 1.1.  One more sign that 1.0 is
pretty much baked and ready for official release. =8^)

The last few bugs that I was aware of seem to be fixed now.  Provided
nothing very nasty comes up with 0.118, 1.0 should be next, probably next
week.  =8^)