pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.117 download groups bug on fedora-linux

From: Karl Stevens
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.117 download groups bug on fedora-linux
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 10:56:42 +1100

walt wrote:
Do you mean that pan is consuming all of your cpu cycles, or does
everything just seem to sit and wait?  (Big difference.)  Is there
any network traffic to/from your server after pan gets 'stuck'?

No I can still use other apps. It just never completes the task

That file is generated by pan from the list of groups, though
I don't know if pan waits for the list to be complete before
it writes the file to disk.  Anyone else know?

Looks like it never gets that far, so I don't have a ynm file.
I will build 0.118 and try that. Thanks for your help