pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: "freezes" in recent releases

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: "freezes" in recent releases
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 15:22:11 -0600

Duncan wrote:
Ken Geis <address@hidden> posted:
Today, I added a few attachments, they went to the top of my queue, and Pan stopped downloading. It says I'm Offline. I tried restarting queue entries and restarting Pan, but nothing seems to help.

Any ideas here?  This is in 0.117.

There are fixes in CVS for this already.  They'll be in 0.118, which might
be out today (the bugfix list is getting about long enough for it).

It /was/ going to be out today, until you pointed out that yesterday's
yEnc decoding speedup accidentally added a dependency on zlib-devel.
Once that dependency's been removed I'll release 0.118. :o)