pan-users

[Pan-users] Doxygen version of the "current" pan2 sources

From: Guilhem Bonnefille
Subject: [Pan-users] Doxygen version of the "current" pan2 sources
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 18:21:23 +0100

Hi,

In order to understand what's wrong with the servers when a connection
failed, I decided to investigate myself. So, I run doxygen on a recent
checkout from CVS. You can find the result on my web site:
http://nathguil.free.fr/pan2/doc/html/
The devel. team made a big job as there is a lot of comments.

But, source comments are not enougth to understand easily an
application. I think a sort of developper manual would be great. The
need is some information to "enter" easily in the code. For example,
something describing (in a hight level) what occurs when a new
download starts? Which object is responsible of what? How a server is
elected for a task? Where goes a waiting task? And a working one? An
erroneous one?...

One solution for such documentation could be a (the) wiki. Organized
as a devel FAQ.
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- #UIN: 15146515 JID: address@hidden MSN: address@hidden