pan-users

[Pan-users] 0.117 database goof

From: fred
Subject: [Pan-users] 0.117 database goof
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 19:08:28 -0500

Hey Guys

I am still seeing a database corruption on large groups. It seems to be tied to specific dates. Prior versions always lost from yesterday to Sept. 18. Now it looses everything between yesterday and Oct 8. I can update x days back to the missing date, restart pan and everything is there. Two or three days later it is gone back to the specific date. FC5 32bit i386 ext3. Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks
Lazlow