pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: ANN Pan 0.116: "Blanton's"

From: David Kelly
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: ANN Pan 0.116: "Blanton's"
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 11:02:18 -0500

On Oct 13, 2006, at 8:05 PM, Jack Cuyler wrote:

  358717 Order of files added to queue (Adrian Yee)

Looks like this one is still around. I've added a comment to the bug, but
I'm unable to reopen it.

I thought it was fixed as the other day a download arrived in the order I expected. Then again the dates on the files at the news server might have happened to be in the same order as well.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, address@hidden