pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANNOUNCE: pan-attach and pan-attach-kd, version 0.0.2006

From: Dave
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANNOUNCE: pan-attach and pan-attach-kd, version 0.0.2006.10.07.0
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 01:02:38 +0100

On Saturday 07 October 2006 11:45, Duncan wrote:
> pan-attach and pan-attach-kd are scripts designed to allow posting
> attachments with pan.  URL below.

Duncan, I had some comments from a couple of users that they are just seeing
the raw encoded textual information when I post using your script.  One is
using KNode/0.10.4, the other Thunderbird (Mozilla 4.8 [en] (Windows NT 5.0;
U))

Agent and Pan (at least) are both ok with it.

I got the same comments when I encoded manually and pasted the result in a
while back too.

Any ideas?  I don't even know what I should be looking for :-(

--
Dave