pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.115 "Mrs. Kerr Says Remember the Tip Jar"

From: Robert Marshall
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.115 "Mrs. Kerr Says Remember the Tip Jar"
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 18:18:58 +0100

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006, Darren wrote:

> Charles Kerr wrote:
>> September 30, 2006 - Pan 0.115: "Mrs. Kerr Says Remember the Tip
>> Jar"
>
> Well you've now covered all of the items I think anyone could
> reasonably want with the 1.0 release!  If there are no major bug
> reports is the next release going to be the RC?

A couple of things that I can see

If you have two servers and select 'Get Headers....' the selection you
specify (e.g. only 1 day's worth of headers) only appears to apply to
the primary news server

Is there any gui way of emptying the cache?

But I can't see either of those needing to delay the RC!

Robert
--
La grenouille songe..dans son château d'eau