pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: 0.112 lockup

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: 0.112 lockup
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:15:30 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:11:46 +0100, Robert Marshall wrote:

> I can fairly reliably produce a lockup with 0.112, not quite certain
> of the sequence but it involves being in tabbed layout, opening an
> article, opening the child of that article then which I click on the
> subject tab it hangs on me....

To clarify the sequence you describe:  if you are reading an
article body in tabbed mode -- opening the child article means
hitting the Spacebar or ^N without switching panes, am I right?

If you are now reading the child article in the body pane, and click
on the 'Header Pane' (is that what you mean by 'subject tab'?) that
is when the lockup happens?

Also, does pan use lots of CPU, or none, after the lockup?