pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: How's 0.112 working for you?

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: How's 0.112 working for you?
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 16:14:10 -0500

walt wrote:

Hi Charles,

I've commented twice before that IMO the current behavior of the
'Save Articles' dialog box is backwards:  the 'Custom Path' is
selected by default, forcing me to change it back to 'Group's
Default Path' every time I save something.

Is this your intended behavior for that dialog, or is it a bug?
Either way, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the subject.

Thanks for the great work!

I've attached a patch for this in
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=72912&action=view .

Charles